Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

I have the most incredible mother.
I wish I could be there with her on Mother's Day.
I love her so much and want her to know that I am thinking of her.
Thank you for being my role model, my running partner, 
my cheerleader, and my best friend.
I miss shopping the Dillards sale with you.
I miss cruising in the convertible bug and soaking up the sun.
I miss frozen yogurt runs and cooking Sunday dinner with you.
I miss laying out at the pool with you.
I miss your early morning seminary lessons.
I miss your hugs.
Thank you for talking to me on the phone all the time.
You give the best advice!
Thank you for always being there for me and teaching me everything I know.
Thank you for being everything a mom should be and more.
I love you mom.
I hope to be as amazing a mother as you are one day.

In honor of my mother and all the mothers out there...


Isn't she beautiful?!

I am such a lucky girl because I also
 have the BEST mother-in-law in the entire world!
I love and admire her so much.
Thank you for raising you son to be the most incredible husband.

This weekend I had the opportunity to go jeeping in Moab with Laura and Alan.
They are awesome. period.
I love spending time with them.
Jeeping was pretty cool too. :)


I also would like to mention my incredible grandmas and great grandmas...
Shirley Nelson, Great Grandma B, Great Grandma Nelson (not pictured),
Mimi Matheson, and Lynne McDonough
I look up to them all so much and love spending time with each of them.
I have been lucky enough to know 7 of my 8 great-grandparents.
I treasure my relationship with each of them.
My grandmas are the best.
They are such classy ladies!
I hope to be as incredible a woman, mother, and grandmother as each of them are.

So proud of my Grandma McDonough serving a mission at the
Hawaii Temple Visitor's Center!

1 comment:

  1. I am so lucky you came to our family Allie. I miss you everyday here in Texas.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete