Wednesday, March 27, 2013

3 Month Anniversary!

Today marks three months of marriage!
I can't believe it has already been 3 months!
It has flown by but it also seems like we have been married for much longer.
I love being married to my best friend.

I have never been happier or more in love!
XOXO




We love leaving each other little notes every single day.
I have the cutest husband!!


Our new little puppy! 
Since we are not allowed to have pets in our apartment 
and Colton is still warming up to my love for small dogs...
I brought home this little cockapoo stuffed animal. 
I named her "Cali" :)


DATE NIGHT!

To celebrate our anniversary we went to "The Screwtape Letters" at Kingsbury Hall on Saturday night.
My husband was so sweet to surprise me with tickets!
I have been telling him to read this book for a while now and we were so excited for a fun night out.
It was so well done and gave us a lot to think and talk about after. 



On Sunday we walked to the park and fed the ducks, geese, pigeons and seagulls.
This is one of our new favorite things to do!
I call Colton the "goose-whisperer" now because they were eating right out of his hand.
What a perfect Sunday afternoon.
He even climbed this crazy huge tree to get some little kid's soccer ball.
He is constantly impressing me every single day. 
Such a manly man...


Today was our actual 3 month anniversary and it has been the best day. 
We ate breakfast together and spent the afternoon together at home when he got home from class.
Tonight we went to Costco together for the first time, did laundry, watched the new Modern family and cooked dinner. We love being together!
A few little surprises for my sweet husband this morning!
And his little note to me...

P.S. This week I received my social security card and I am officially
"Allison Kristina Matheson"
Mrs. Matheson...I love the sound of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment