Monday, May 13, 2013

Graduation

University of Utah
David Eccles School of Business
Accounting BS - Honors Certificate
Summa Cum Laude


So I actually graduated back in December...
But now it is official!
I actually will be returning to the U of U this fall for my Master of Accounting.
So this is only step 1 of the journey.


Rouzbeh, Trevor, Matt, and Andrew
I could not have made it with out these guys!
From spending hundreds of hours together on case studies and projects to
trading books each semester,
we helped each other get here.
I can't wait to have more classes with all my friends this fall!

Roses from my parents since they are in Texas!
I was so surprised when these showed up at my work.
I work for a bio medical defense contractor
so they had to be delivered in the "sanitary" elevator.
It made my day.

My handsome husband


Colton's dad loves to jump in the back of pictures :)

...even my bridals!
my father-in-law is the best.


Cutest poster from my cute little sis!
She was in Moab during my graduation so she dropped this off on her way out of town 


What I came home to that night!
My husband decorated our room.
He is the sweetest...

No comments:

Post a Comment